Learn to Sail Catamaran Sailing Vacation
offered by Alternate Latitude
Learn to sail catamaran sailing vacation – Go sailing with Alternate Latitude and learn to sail while on your yacht charter vacation in the Caribbean!
Join Captain Steve Schlosser and Captain Rick Weiler on a Caribbean yacht charter vacation aboard the beautiful 2001 Voyage 440 catamaran sailboat “Alternate Latitude”. You are invited to participate and receive guided instructions on how to sail offshore from “Alternate Latitude’s” experienced captains.
You can be as “hands-on”, or “off”, as you wish. Take the wheel and lift the sail; or sit back, relax and enjoy your custom-made adventure. It’s all about what you want to do!
- Have as much hands-on time as you wish.
- Keep watch, set and trim the sails, or help out in the galley!
- During the course of your sailing adventure, instruction can include:
- Route and weather planning, watch keeping
- Inspections and maintenance while underway
- Provisioning for boat and crew
- Cooking underway, meal planning
- Sail trim, reefing and storm preparations
- Anchoring and lifting mooring balls
- Reading water depths based on the color of the water.
- Preparing vessel for passage making
- Fishing underway, navigation
- And much more!
Your captains have set aside plenty of “downtime” which is meant to be lazy and carefree. This will be your opportunity for sightseeing, snorkeling, spearfishing, and just generally enjoying life aboard and at anchor. However, for those who want to learn, sailing lessons will be made available during these times as well. Subjects like picking a proper anchorage, setting anchor, dingy operations, and many other topics can be discussed and reviewed.
Learn to Sail Catamaran Sailing Vacation offered by “Alternate Latitude”
Contact BVISAIL Charters, a division of CKIM Group, for more information at (321) 777-1707
Contact us at 1-321-777-1707 or complete this form to discuss your vacation plans.