Power Catamaran Charter Features
- Flybridge with 360-degree views
- Flat decks with trampolines on the foredeck
- Covered cockpit areas so the outdoors can be enjoyed out of the sun
- Spacious cabins
- Main deck saloon areas leading out to the cockpit/lounge area
- Easy water access
- Low fuel consumption combined with good performance
- Crewed boats with 2 – 3 crew members
- Ability to anchor in shallow waters closer to the beaches
- Air Conditioning throughout the boat and sometimes on the flybridge too.
Power catamarans, also known as “Power Cats,” are growing in popularity in the British Virgin Islands and Bahamas charter market. We see more “power cats” built for the bareboat and crewed charter market. Two of the leading power catamaran builders with boats in the charter market are Sunreef Yachts and Horizon. In addition, Fountaine Pajot 67s and Lagoon 64, 67s, and 78s power catamarans are in demand.
Charter rates in the Caribbean range from $29,500/week for six guests inclusive on the Horizon PC60s to $39,500/week plus expenses (approx. 25% APA) for eight guests on the Sunreef 70 Skylark.