Virgin Islands Wellness Sailing Vacations
offered by Catamaran Yacht Charter MISS KITTY
Virgin Islands Wellness Sailing Vacations: We have Exciting New Options to make your Sailing Charter Vacation a Trip to Remember!
It’s Time to Plan your Wellness Sailing Vacation!
MISS KITTY had a great season last year, but Captain Pat is looking forward to this season and having Aline back on board with her new skills to augment the charter offerings. As a Certified Shiatsu Therapist and Oriental Bodywork Practitioner, she brings unique skills and knowledge to MISS KITTY; and we are sure you will be pleased to take advantage of their Enhanced Wellness approach.
Fun & Wellness Vacation Option
Combine a Caribbean sailing adventure with a self-nurturing, wellness and relaxation vacation. Get a boost to your relaxation and wellbeing by escaping your busy stressful lifestyle and enjoying the awesome beauty the Virgin Islands have to offer combined in a 7-night exclusive sailing vacation.
This charter option focuses on you and your pace. Take part in optional morning meditation/yoga stretching, explore the islands and partake in guided snorkel tours by your experienced crew; when you need a little pampering and indulgence, relax to an extraordinary Oriental Bodywork / Shiatsu massage treatment sure to solidify your relaxation experience amongst the spectacular elements of the Caribbean Ocean and Islands. Wellness yacht charters combine the best of both worlds!
What do I get on my Wellness yacht charter?
- Optional daily self-wellness practices as well as individual Oriental Bodywork sessions provided by your qualified onboard crew.
- Meal Plan includes: 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 4 Bodywork Sessions (1 per guest or total of 4 per week/group) – (additional session can be incorporated into the week as time permits-additional fees apply)
- Optional activities include:
- Guided Snorkeling excursions
- Daily meditation/yoga stretching sessions/noodle water workout
- Sailing and site seeing the BVI; its reefs, its beaches, hiking,
- and of course; visit the famous BVI beach bars (Soggy Dollar, The Willy T) and unique restaurants & culture.
- Location: US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands
Book a Trip of a Lifetime! Contact us at (321) 777-1707 to learn more about Virgin Islands wellness sailing vacations!