IAM Jet Center Tortola, an exclusive new boutique FBO, is now open at TB Lettsome Airport. The airport, previously known as Beef Island Airport, is the main airport serving the British Virgin Islands. It is located on Beef Island, a small island off the main island of Tortola. The new airport concierge in Tortola is an added benefit for discerning travelers.
Benefits of a Private Jet
These days, more than ever, traveling by private jet provides safety both in the air and on the ground. Private jet travel is not only safe but also far more comfortable than mass transit. Private jets have fantastic amenities that are oftentimes way more luxurious than a commercial airline’s first-class suites. Now traveling to the British Virgin Islands by private Jet just got even more amazing.
Private Trident Lounge
When you arrive at the airport, a staff member will direct you to the private Trident Lounge. The elegant service focuses totally on the discerning passenger and has many features such as:
- in-house Customs and Immigration processing
- elegant lounge and meeting spaces
- premium catering options
- high-speed internet/wifi connections
- land and boat shuttle transportation to Tortola and other islands
- reliable jet fuel supply
- state-of-art security screening and NATA trained/certified staff. What’s more, the staff will always remember your name. If there is anything you need, simply ask.
The Trident Lounge is specifically designed to serve guests with the same sense of Caribbean elegance and modern convenience as that of a 5-star boutique hotel.
Enjoy this service arriving at your BVISAIL crewed catamaran charter faster and ready to explore the islands.1-321-777-1707 or complete this form to discuss your vacation plans.