The Waitukubuli Trail in Dominica has officially been completed and is now available for local hikers and adventurers worldwide. There is no better way to see the fantastic nature in Dominica than to lace up a pair of hiking shoes and set out on one of the many trails for an up-close and personal experience.
And now, with the completion of the Waitukubuli Trail, Dominica offers visitors an unparalleled hiking adventure available on no other Caribbean island. Dominica offers you a trail that extends the length of the entire island. Don’t worry about having to mix and match your trails, set foot on this one to see it all!
Fast Fact on the Waitukubuli Trail
- The trail is 115 miles long and divided into a total of 14 segments
- Takes (on average) two weeks to complete in its entirety
- Segments vary from easy family hikes to moderate to difficult.
- Average walking time is 5.5 to 6 hours per segment
- More difficult segments can take 8 to 10 hours to complete
- Trails vary in topography, forest coverage, and natural attractions. Most segments are forest trails, but some are coastal trails or include magnificent ocean vistas.
Contact BVI & Caribbean Yacht Charters, a division of CKIM Group, for more information at (321) 777-1707
Contact us at 1-321-777-1707 or complete this form to discuss your vacation plans.