BVI Dive Charter Special Cuan Law | Explore and Enjoy
The British Virgin Islands-based trimaran specializing in Scuba diving offers specials at various times of the year. As part of BVI Dive Charter Special CUAN LAW, the rare arrangement for a trip to St Maarten would really be interesting.
ST MAARTEN TRIP
Cuan Law’s St. Maarten Trip has been so popular that they have decided to add another 7-night trip to the calendar, for November 14 to 21, 2016, boarding and sailing around St Maarten.
Schedule for Cuan Law’s St. Maarten Trip.
As always, the itinerary is tentative, but is proposed schedule is as follows:
- 1st Night: St Maarten to Anguilla
- 2nd Day: Scrub Island and leave in the evening for Sombrero, arriving around midnight;
- 3rd Night: Sombrero;
- 4th Night: Sail Sombrero to Saba;
- 5th, 6th, and 7th Night: In Saba; and then back to St Maarten.
While this trip is predominantly suited to divers, hard-core snorkelers are also welcome.
Price for the Trip
- The price is $3,260 per person (Group and Family discounts apply).
- Usual inclusions/exclusions apply.
- Please note that local port and National Park fees are extra.
If you come with a family with children under 18 who are all related to adults at the party, we deduct $1,000 for each child. And we give one child space for each party of six. Adults must equal or exceed children in number or excess children pay full price. Let us know the makeup of your party and we will give you a quotation
BOOK 6, PAY 5!
Don’t forget, we always have a book 6 places, pay for 5 offer, so you can earn extra savings.
- Free Spaces: One free space for every 10 booked, i.e. bring 10, pay for 9. Whole boat (20 passengers) prices reflect this discount.
- Accommodations: All very spacious two-person staterooms with private bath, twin or double, no bunks. All outside rooms! Fully air-conditioned, individual controls or excellent natural cooling.
- Bar: Free.
- Six nights, seven days accommodation in two-person cabins, twin or queen, with private bathroom.
- 24-hour air conditioning or natural ventilation through hatches and windows.
- Three meals per day and hors d’oeuvres and snacks.
- All hot and cold drinks including alcoholic drinks and wine with dinner.
- Local taxes.
- Transfer from airport, ferry or hotel to and from Cuan Law.
- Fuel for diesel, generators, and tenders. No fuel surcharge.
- Use of all sporting equipment and scuba tanks, air, weights and snorkeling gear except as detailed below.
- Instruction in water sports except as detailed below.
- Help and guidance from the crew, including scuba.
- Use of tenders, driven by the crew at all times.
- Full service from the crew.
- Diving equipment except as detailed above DPVs and nitrox. Rates in Website
- Diving instruction. Rates in Website
- Travel Insurance and all expenses before and after a stay on the vessel except transfers as above.
- Massage therapy $100
- Crew gratuities
Call us for queries or booking for BVI Dive Charter Special Cuan Law.
Check out Christmas Virgin Islands Charter Specials.
Contact us at 1-321-777-1707 or complete this form to discuss your vacation plans.