Of all the places you can charter a luxury yacht, the BVI is continually at the top of the world’s best vacation destinations. These exquisite islands have all of the elements that create a relaxing, fun, and memorable time. There are consistent tradewinds for sports such as kite surfing, there’s unbelievably clear water for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. What’s more, countless beaches, quaint shops, and a great selection of restaurants add to the appeal of the British Virgin Islands. In addition to all this, there are photo-ops everywhere you look.
Whether you are interested in experiences, occasions, activities, or a combination of all three, let us help create an unforgettable holiday for you and your guests.
There is so much to experience in the Caribbean.
- Wellness/Spas. After all, you are on vacation. Take some time to pamper yourself with a massage, yoga class, body treatment. The Ixora Spa at the Scrub Island Resort is highly rated and well worth a visit.
- Exploring the past. History surrounds you in the BVI. Swashbuckling stories of pirates and bleak tales of slavery live on in the museums and plantation estates around the islands. You can see old forts, cannons, churches, and burial sites that reflect the islands’ rich past.
- Wildlife by day. See reptiles at the Anegada Iguana Headstart Facility, swim with dolphins at Dolphins Discovery Tortola, snorkel around incredible reefs teeming with marine life, or spend a few hours bird watching.
- Nightlife after sunset. Ask your crew where the hot nightlife happens. You can also pick up a copy of Limin’ Times, an entertainment magazine that lists what’s happening locally; it’s is usually available at hotels.
- Foodie adventures. There’s a dizzying variety of cuisine in the BVIs. Try local specialties such as Roti at Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke or sushi at CocoMaya in Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda.
There are yachts and crews suited for every experience. We will match you with the perfect boat for the experiences you desire.
A crewed yacht charter vacation is ideal for special occasions such as honeymoons, birthday celebrations, anniversaries, family reunions or, spring break. Sailing catamarans such as BELLA VITA are large enough for groups of 10, while motor yachts such as MI AMORE accommodate 12. MOON BLOSSOM is a good choice for a smaller, more intimate group.
Best BVI Yacht Vacation Activities
There is never a dull moment on a yacht charter vacation unless you want to kick back and relax on a palm-lined white sand beach. A few of the activities you and your guests can enjoy include:
- Water sports such as snorkeling and scuba diving
Let us help you plan your best British Virgin Islands Yacht charter vacation. Call 321-777-1707 for more information or to reserve your yacht today.