Bahamas Motor Yacht Charter SERENITY
Serenity…exudes just that, a calm, serene, unpretentious luxury that envelops your every being. Her interior will make you feel so comfortable that you’ll feel right at home. Go ahead, put your feet up! Relax in the jacuzzi on the sundeck with a fruity cocktail in your hand and take in the picturesque islands of the Bahamas.
Motor yacht charter Serenity is full of toys!
Are you an adventurous person or someone who likes to relax and take in your surroundings? This luxury motor yacht charter has toys for both! Go on a fast paced adventure on the high performance jet skis or whiz past nurse sharks on the sea bobs. For a more tranquil escape grab a paddle board and paddle up along a beautiful secluded beach!
Serenity’s crew is professional, knowledgeable, and lots of fun. They will ensure you have the trip of a lifetime. It’s your yacht for the week….be spontaneous!
Serenity is equipped with the following:
- Trac At-Anchor Stabilization
- 2010 31 ft. Intrepid center console equipped with an easy access, water level, diving door
- 2 215 RXP Seadoo 3-person, high performance, jet skis
- 2 Sea bobs/underwater scooters
- 2 Paddle boards
- Brownie’s Third Lung
- Fishing Gear for Inshore/Offshore
- Spearfishing Gear
- SCUBA Gear
- Snorkel Gear
- Swim Platform that lowers into the water
- Knee board
- Wake board
- Tow-able Tubes
- Beach Toys
- Large, Floating Trampoline
Are you and your family or friends avid SCUBA divers? GOOD! Bahamas motor yacht charter Serenity is all set up for diving. An on-board, personal dive-master will take you on a private tender to spectacular dive spots in the Bahamas ranging from 20-100+ feet. There are spots for novice certified divers or more challenging dives for advanced certified divers.
Sample Yacht Itinerary
Below is a sample itinerary suited for any age group. Again, this too can be tailored to your wants and length of stay on-board motor yacht charter Serenity.
Board in Atlantis, Paradise Island and enjoy all that ATLANTIS has to offer, casinos, shopping, 5 star restaurants, water slides and more. The next morning head out for the Northern Exuma’s and stop at Highborn Cay. Take the tender and go explore nearby beaches. There is great swimming and snorkeling here. Don’t forget to play with the water toys too! Fishing is also a plus around these small islands. Then it’s off to Allen Cays where you will meet the large population of Rock Iguanas that come out to greet you.
Now it’s on to Shroud Cay and Normans Cay. Take a dingy or wave runner into the unspoiled mangrove creeks and lunch on a spectacular beach. Stop by Normans Cay to snorkel the airplane wreck, and stop by at Mac Duff’s for a piña colada and a hamburger.
Travel to Warderick Wells, the headquarters of the Exuma Land and Sea Park. You’ll be amazed at the awesome display of watercolors and sand banks. Visit the headquarters and take advantage of the walking trails and snorkeling reef. Check out the Sperm Whale skeleton on the beach. Amazing!
Motor on to Soldier Cay and enjoy the comfort of your own private sand bar with a gazebo, chairs, and lots of beach games–not to mention the rum punches. But before you have too many rum punches, take time to snorkel one of the most beautiful coral gardens in the Bahamas.
Onto Staniel Cay also encompassing Big Majors Spot. Staniel is a quaint settlement sprinkled with brightly colored houses and is home to the famous Staniel Cay Yacht Club. The highlight of the area is Thunderball Grotto, where swimmers can visit and snorkel the site of such movie hits as “Thunderball” and “Splash”! Make sure you go at slack tide. Anchor off Big Majors and don’t forget to go ashore and pay your respects to “Emily” and friends (the wild pigs!).
Head over to nearby islands such as Compass Cay, Fowl Cay and Sampson Cay. Feed the sharks, see the beautiful cove and beaches, snorkel and enjoy all the Exumas have to offer. Tender through Pike Creek, explore, go shelling, have a beach picnic, the options are endless…..remember to leave time to sit back, relax and enjoy being pampered!
Depart the Bahamas and return home to real life, but not before vowing to come back next year for another Bahamas motor yacht charter vacation!
A Five Star Chef joins the crew for your vacation on-board. Every meal is tailored to your wants and needs. Before your trip a Preference Sheet will be sent to you so your Chef knows what your likes and dislikes are, and any special dietary requirements or allergies will be considered. Check out this sample 2 day menu. This is not a set menu and, as stated before, menus are totally customizable….unless you really like what you see!
- Breakfast: Spinach and Goat Cheese Quiche
- Lunch: Lobster Orzo Salad (Delicately Poached Caribbean Lobster with Tri-Color Orzo, Citrus and Fresh Herbs
- Hors D’ Oeuvres: Wild Mushroom Crustades
- Dinner,Course 1: Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Dinner,Course 2: Seared Yellowfin Tuna with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, Braised Baby Bok Choy, Hoisin-Chili Garlic Sauce and Rice Cracker Crisps
- Dinner,Course 3: Apple Pie Egg Rolls with a Vanilla Anglaise Dipping Sauce
- Breakfast: Amarillo Stuffed French Toast with Coconut Maple Syrup
- Lunch: Salad Nicoise
- Hors D’ Oeuvres: Profiteroles with Smoked Salmon Mousse
- Dinner,Course 1: Truffled Potato Bisque with Shaved Parmesan
- Dinner,Course 2: Herb Crusted New Zealand Rack of Lamb over a Creamy Parsnip Puree, Broiled White and Green Asparagus finished with a Cabernet Reduction
- Dinner,Course 3: Chocolate Lava Cake with White and Dark Chocolate Center